- Used Zammad version: 5.0.3
- Used Zammad installation type: package
- Operating system: ubuntu 20.04
- Browser + version: Chrome, Edge
- Creating a new ticket, if the organization linked to the users has a boolean object as false, an option are removed from a list object
- Works only if the ticket are created by an operator, or if the ticket are edited
not works if the ticket are opened by the customer, seems that organization are unset
- I’ve created an organization and a linked user
I’ve added a new select object (selobj) with two options to ticket (sel1, sel2)
i’ve added two boolean object to organization (bool1 and bool2)
i’ve created a workflow on ticket object in creation and edit context. I’ve added a select condition on bool1 (if is false) then the action remove opzion sel1
I’ve also tried this workflow.
create a condition to check if organizaion was set, if not, hide a test fiel.
This condition works for every new ticket made by customers, seems that organization are unset in new ticket request.