We are currently setting up our Zammad instance and enjoy working with Zammad very much. Thanks for the great work!
At a certain point we tried to modify the status schema and to hide the status drop down from the customer. But it seems like this is currently not possible. The object state_id seems to be disabled in the user interface.
Is it possible the hide this very field/drop down to the customer?
- Used Zammad version: 3.1.x
- Used Zammad installation source: (Ubuntu aptitute)
- Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04
- Browser + version: Chrome 78.0.3904.87
- ticket states and ticket visibility are mainaintable/configurable via user interface at /#system/object_manager
- state_id can be hidden from the end user/customer in the zammad user interface via /#system/object_manager so the customer cannot change ticket states by himself
- object state_id is disabled and cannot be modified in the user interface via #system/object_manager
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- login to Zammad instance
- select “settings”
- select “Objects”
- select state_id