- Used Zammad version: 2.9.x
- Used Zammad installation source: package
- Operating system: Debian 9
- Browser + version: Firefox
- Tickets with a state set to waiting for reminder should keep this state after a ticket update via email is received
- If the email update arrives, the ticket state changes to open
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- create a ticket, forward an email to the ticket system by changing the subject to the number of the created ticket
we sometimes want to forward emails from other sources to some tickets, to keep the email in the customers history. Badly, when we forward an email, the ticket state changes from “waiting for reminder” (if set) to “open”.
How can we stop this?