- Used Zammad version: 2.4
- Used Zammad installation source: yum rhel7 package
- Operating system: CentOs 7.4
- Browser + version: Chrome 65
- On public comments we want to send the customer an email containing the last comment that was done. Lots of documentation is referring to ticket.body or article.body_as_html.
Both is not available when creating a Tigger and typing :: to get all the available placeholders.
Typing :: in the Trigger definition does not find ticket.body or article.body
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- create new trigger
- choose “email” as object to execute and start typing ::
My best guess is that the placeholder got renamed to something else and I’m too blind to see it.
Any suggestion is welcome.
Just saw that the email sent to the team when a ticket is not directly assigned to a person contains the body. In fact the functionality is available, but somehow hidden.