Third party help desk user

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 3.1.x
  • Used Zammad installation source: package
  • Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04
  • Browser + version: Chrome, FireFox, Edge

We want to create a view where third party help desk users can view tickets they are involved in.
Is there a manual with recommended settings?
Is there a manual with recommended settings?
I would first create a role for this user group.
In the overviews, I then considered setting a limit to “my e-mail address” or “my user” in the ticket display conditions, which does not work.
Is there another field where I can filter that?
An example:
We receive a service request from a customer. We can not solve the problem ourselves and need to use the second or third level support of a service provider. They do not have their own ticket system and would like to process the ticket with us and see the progress of the communication.

we have a similar problem internally when a ticket goes to a third-level developer, then the original support staff no longer sees the ticket directly because we need to change the owner of the ticket.
Or is there another solution?

bfn
Andreas

At the current state of Zammad I can only think of a group here.
I’d devide it by groups and move the ticket to that group.

The special agent will be notified and able to communicate with the customer. You then just take away the ticket from the group (or he does on his own, via Trigger, doesn’t really matter) and he doesn’t see further progress.

:thinking:
i will play with that - it does not seem to be perfect, but maybe it will be enough for now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.