- Used Zammad version: 4.1.x
- Used Zammad installation type: package
- Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04
- Browser + version: Chromium
- To be able to add a text-module via CSV-import with multiple groups just like in the UI.
- If one group is defined it works okay.
- If more than one group is define, the import reports errors
- Tried “group1, group2”, “group1; group2”, “group1 group2” and “[group1 group2]” to no success
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Add following in the import field
,vdbg - Vielen Dank und beste Grüße,"a b c",Vielen Dank und beste Grüße.,"",true,"Users Agents"
Zammad does currently not support importing text modules via CSV with several groups.
As Zammad already is suggestion invalid ways:
I’d classify this as a bug.
Would you mind creating a bug report on GitHub - zammad/zammad: Zammad is a web based open source helpdesk/customer support system and reference this thread within it as well? I’ll handle the tagging.
This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.