Strange behaviour in overviews (Grouped by user)

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 4.1.0-1630323428.f09a5b4e.stretch
  • Used Zammad installation type: package
  • Operating system: Linux zammad 4.9.0-16-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.9.272-2 (2021-07-19) x86_64 , Debian 9.13 GNU/Linux
  • Browser + version: Brave [Version 1.28.106 Chromium: 92.0.4515.159 (Official Build) (64-bit)]

We have overviews per group. There, the tickets are grouped per user. This means that the tickets that are not yet assigned are grouped at the top.

If I now assign a ticket to a person, the ticket is not displayed in the view with the grouping of the person, but a second group with the same name appears only with this ticket. This is only local until I clear the cache / refresh the browser and then it disappears. This is “only” a cosmetic problem, but can lead to confusion. The error in the display only happens to the user who changes the ticket and goes back to the overview.

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

Hey,

sorry for the inconvenience.
This is actually a bug - can you please create a report on GitHub - zammad/zammad: Zammad is a web based open source helpdesk/customer support system ?

I’ll set it to verified asap.

GH bug report submitted here: Bug Report 4.1.x Overview Sort - Grouped by user · Issue #3737 · zammad/zammad · GitHub

1 Like

Thanks Martin for your help :slight_smile: I thought I was the only one who experienced something like that.

Thanks Marcel for confirming. I subscribed to Martin’s issue in github. But I can provide more info if needed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.