[solved] Chat is not displayed!

My Zammad chat is not displayed on the website. Have this locally built a small HTML file and synonymous there it will not be displayed.

I would like to use this for a Shopware installation and have already read that the JS and CSS compression could be the problem. What it apparently was not.

I have Zammad installed after Doku and taken over from here the letsencrypt config:

What else could it be?

• Used Zammad version: 2.8
  • Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …) deb Package
  • Operating system: Debian 9
  • Browser + version: Aktuell

Do you see the zammad code snippet in your sourcecode?

Im running the zammad chat in a shopware site and it was a bit difficult to find where to place the code.
I placed it here:
/themes/Frontend/YOUR_THEME/frontend/index/index.tpl

{extends file=‘parent:frontend/index/index.tpl’}

{extends file=‘parent:frontend/index/index.tpl’}
{* Userlike Code *}
{block name=“frontend_index_header_javascript_jquery” append}

{/block}

Source: https://great2gether.com/2017/06/shopware-5-userlike-chat-widget-einbinden/

Yes I see the code in the source code of the page.

I use the Google Tag Manager and also the Matomo Tag Manager and have already entered it into the JS field in the template (backend).

Also I’ve already entered it in an empty HTML page and opened this local in the browser.

For all possibilities, the code was never active in the source code.

Am logged in as an admin in Zammad and Chat active.

I looked again at the logs.
Error.zammad.log I do not see a mistake

At access.zammad.log, I see my requests, He picks up the JS and the CSS. I do not see the chat in the browser.

Does nobody have an idea?
I suspect that he does not check that I am logged in and activated the chat

Ok, I think I found the mistake.

I wanted to include the Zammad JS code in the page by tag manager.

Since I use Matomo, I have used this.

But as soon as I bind Zammad with it the TAG is indeed fired but not executed or displayed.

If I deliver Zammad via Google Tagmanager it will be displayed but only if you do not work by preview;)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.