[solved]Changing group with trigger

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 2.9.x
  • Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …): Ubuntu APT Package
  • Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04
  • Browser + version: Google Chrome Version 72.0.3626.109

Expected behavior:

• I’ve set up a Trigger, which looks for the Department of the Customer and changes the group of the ticket to a corresponding group. This should change the tickets group after creation.

Actual behavior:

• Ticket group does not change into corresponding group, neither with webticket creation nor with email.

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

this translates to:
Conditions:
Action - is- created
Department - contains - departmentName
Title - does not contain - a specific ticket which I want to exclude
Changes:
Group - correspondingGroup

I have a similiar trigger, which also checks for address. That one doesn’t work either, but I think a possible solution will be similiar. I know that this might be achieved with schedulers, too, but I want to avoid having to run multiple schedulers every 10 minutes, since there are multiple triggers for each department.
Additionally: Although my test user is only in role “customer”, his tickets are created as for group “Agents”.
EDIT: I also set up a trigger which notifies per Mail on Ticketcreation, this one stilll works. Does having 2 triggers with “Action - is - created” cause any problems perhaps?
Much thanks

This seems to have been caused by a conflicting trigger.
When two change group triggers are viable in a scenario, neither will be executed, I think.
Thanks, this may now be marked as solved.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.