- Used Zammad version: 3.3.0
- Used Zammad installation source: source
- Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04
- Browser + version: Google Chrome 80.0.3987.149
I was able to activate the social login feature of Zammad. The problem I am facing: It works really well for users not being already registered. I require a setup where the admin has full control over the user management and the social login is a feature for the user to ease the interaction with Zammad because they do not have to remember another password.
A user sees the offer to use Google Login (as soon as it is configured in Zammad), uses it and is logged in - no matter if he is a new user or if there is already an existing user account for this email address or not.
- Google OAuth2 is activated
- Zammad authenticates against Google
- If the user doesn’t exist everything works finde
- If the user exists the error message
422: The change you wanted was rejected.is shown
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Create a user with an email address for which there is also a Google Account
- Enable login via Google according to the docs
- Try to login via Google