Sipgate.io: unknown numbers assigned "maybe" to a user

• Used Zammad version: 2.9
  • Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …) package
  • Operating system: Ubuntu 16.04.2
  • Browser + version: Chrome & several others

Expected behavior:

• incoming call from an unknown number is listed without assignment to a user in “Anrufprotokoll”

Actual behavior:

• the unknown number is assigned “maybe” (vielleicht) to a known user

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

As I learned from here on Github the “maybe” comes from some routine, where zammad finds a relation between that unknown number and an existing user. (BTW: nice feature, however, it it makes trouble like here, it should be possible to turn off)

However, when that happened, it’s not possible anymore to click on the unknown number to create a new user. I can only click on the maybe-assigned username which takes me to the (wrong) user mask of the existing user, where - of course - I can’t correct this situation manually. The only way to correct it, is to manually create a new user with the number in question.

I changed this to category “Feature request” as this fits better. As far as I’m aware you can’t disable this feature at the moment. This applies to all CTI-Integrations at the moment and I can reproduce this.

I see it a bit more serious because in the case this issue happens, it makes it impossible for the agent to create a ticket from the incoming call in real-time while having the customer on the phone. Creating a new user and manually assigning the new number is nothing that can be done in short time while on the phone.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.