Sending email to rspamd for bayes training

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 2.8
  • Used Zammad installation source: package
  • Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04
  • Browser + version: Chromium 72

Is there a way to pipe the raw content of an email to rspamd’s bayes training process ?

I’ve found https://git.shackspace.de/server/zammad2rspamd but I have no idea how to get this into zammad. I’ve tried loading both .json files using the ‘packages’ admin menu, but they are not recognised as being valid

So … is there a way ?

Many thanks

I probably won’t be able to help you much, but I can at least tell you that it’s definitely not a Zammad plugin. From looking at the code it looks like a Node.js application that runs on its own and uses Zammad’s REST api to find spam tickets, and then pipe them to rspamc. You need to make a copy of config.js.dist -> config.js and then configure it how to access your Zammad/rspamd instances and the queries how to find spam/ham tickets, and then run it with Node.js.

Hi Martin,

OK, then it confirms my understanding that this is some standlone stuff. Is there some zammad plugin that pipes the content of a ticket to something external ? Maybe I could adapt the code to pipe it to rspamd’s API

Thanks

There is no such Plugin I am aware of. At least we haven’t built something like that.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.