- Used Zammad version: 2.5.0
- Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …)
- Operating system: Debian
- Browser + version: Firefox
- The sender of a mail is automatically customer.
- In this case the customer is one of the persons who received the email.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
A person sends an email to a few people. In the CC receiver is the ticket system email address.
When Zammad receives the mail the customer isn’t the sender of the mail. In this case it is one of the persons who received the email aswell.
Here a picture for better understanding: