- Used Zammad version: 3.1.0
- Used Zammad installation source: packager.io deb package
- Operating system: debian 9
- Browser + version: any
- Possibility to search attachments by size, something like article.attachment.size<“5kb”
- No possibility to search attachments by size
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
A customer needs to be able to filter emails with small attachments from their voicemail system to auto-close and tag these tickets, as there is no information inside. Anyone has an idea how to accomplish? At the moment I have set up some triggers that search for text inside an article like “of 0 seconds”, “of 1 seconds” etc, but these don’t seem to work. Any hints or ideas that could help me?
Thanks in advance!