Several users seem to work within Zammad and are assigned the wrong rights wich result in strange behaviour. Putting notifications are written down like they were done by the customer.
- Used Zammad version: 3.3.x
- Used Zammad installation source: .deb package following Ubuntu installation instructions
- Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04
- Browser + version: Chrome + any
- When making an notification it is written down to the agent. And can be toggled to public/private by agents.
- Notifications are assigned to the customer even when made by an agent. In roles management the specific right per group is not possible to assign
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- we have had an migration to another installation with the backup/restore procedure, from on-premesis to VPS enviroment.
What should we check to get this right again?