- Used Zammad version: 2.4
- Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …): RPM
- Operating system: CentOS7
- If a user is not in zammad defined, or a user is not in this organization, creation of tickets via e-Mail should be rejected/prevented.
- If any user sends an e-Mail to a (guessed) Mail-Address which is defined in Email-Accounts, then a new ticket is created (or a existing ticket is updated/reopened).
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Just send an e-Mail from any User (e.g. email@example.com) to any of the e-Mail accounts.
- Then a new ticket is created