Reset Zammad DEB install or, Delete All users, or mass organization linking to LDAP users

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 3.4
  • Used Zammad installation source: package
  • Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04
  • Browser + version: Firefox 78.0.2

Expected behavior:

• Need to purge all users

Actual behavior:

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

• Dont know how

The issue Im having is that after a LDAP sync configuration change most of the users lost their organization. Some are still linked to the proper organization, most are not. There are to many users to do it individually. Not sure what would be easier, deleting all users, or someway linking the LDAP users to the proper organization. Either way I am not to proficient in rails to know how to handle this so i would appreciate some guidance

Update if i can just reset the DEB install that be great. I found how to do it with the source install but the rake commands dont work

Is this a productive system?
Removing all users apart of one admin user and system user is a quite heavy task. There’s no generic command for that for several reasons. If there are tickets as well, you’d need to clean that up too.

There’s an error message in those situations and yes, these commands do work on package installations as well.
You have to read the error message as it provides hints on what you have to do to make it work.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.