Resend notifications

Hi!

Mailbox which was connected to the Zammad for sending notifications has been down sometimes and notifications were not sent. For now i have ~ 3K undelivered notifications. Tell me please, how i can resend notifications again for these mails?

Possibly Zammad have option for mail which can be reset from the rails console?

First of all: Please use the provided template and do not remove needed information.
Secondly: If those notification jobs are still there then you can resend them, if not, no chance.

What does the following say within zammad run rails c?

Delayed::Job.count
Delayed::Job.first
Delayed::Job.last

@MrGeneration, sorry for this, I thought that the template is not needed because Zammad work perfectly. My question about possible tips for solution with Zammad but not his fault.

Delayed::Job.count
#=> 2

Delayed::Job.first
#=> <Delayed::Backend::ActiveRecord::Job id: 331608, priority: 0, attempts: 24, handler: "--- !ruby/object:BackgroundJobSearchIndex\nobject: ...", last_error: "Unable to process POST request to elasticsearch UR...", run_at: "2019-03-26 20:03:02", locked_at: nil, failed_at: nil, locked_by: nil, queue: nil, created_at: "2019-03-06 09:59:38", updated_at: "2019-03-22 23:53:21">

Delayed::Job.last
#=> <Delayed::Backend::ActiveRecord::Job id: 331610, priority: 0, attempts: 24, handler: "--- !ruby/object:BackgroundJobSearchIndex\nobject: ...", last_error: "Unable to process POST request to elasticsearch UR...", run_at: "2019-03-26 20:04:50", locked_at: nil, failed_at: nil, locked_by: nil, queue: nil, created_at: "2019-03-06 09:59:38", updated_at: "2019-03-22 23:55:09">

Secondly: If those notification jobs are still there then you can resend them, if not, no chance.

Jobs is done if I understood correctly. Maybe there is a way to create Jobs again manually?

Maybe @thorsteneckel can help with that.
Although I don’t get the use case in manually creating notifications in such a big number.

Unfortunately not. I think it would be possible somehow but I’d need to investigate that for about an hour or more and that’s no time I currently can spare :confused: sorry.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.