- Used Zammad version: zammad-5.0.3-1640164755.9ed29355.centos7.x86_64
- Used Zammad installation type: package
- Operating system: CentOS 7
- Browser + version: Firefox
I’ve updated zammad to the latest version and with that updated my postgresql server from CentOS 7 shipped 9.3 to 9.6. It looks like within the installation the rake db:migrate task did not run correctly. I see this error:
E, [2021-12-23T13:34:24.278901 #10093-178540] ERROR – : PG::UndefinedTable: ERROR: relation “core_workflows” does not exist
Is it possible to rerun the rake db:migrate task to get the core_workflows table? How would I do that?
What I’ve already tried:
- yum reinstall zammad (in the hope that the upgrade scripts will run again)
- yum remove zammad and yum install zammad did the trick. Now it seems like the missing table was created.