- Used Zammad version: 3.3.x
- Used Zammad installation source: docker
- Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04
- Browser + version: Firefox 68.8.0
- When a ticket is closed (status closed) and some agent starts working on that ticket again for some stupid reason, I want the ticket state to be set to a new state “reopended”. Is this possible somehow using triggers?
At the moment, i do the following using the trigger:
- state is “closed”
- action is “update”
- set state to “reopened”
But at the moment, this reopens the ticket directly after closing the ticket for some reason. Is there any advise? Did is miss something?