- Used Zammad version: 2.5.x
- Used Zammad installation source: RPM Package for CentOS7
- Operating system: CentOS
- Browser + version: Chrome, 67.0.3396.87
- Possibility to prevent user and ticket creation for received emails from email addresses which are unknown in ZAMMAD
- When we receive an E-Mail from an email address which is not known in the ZAMMAD system then a user and a ticket upon this email is created.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Configure EMail-Channel with IMAP and assign a destination group to the channel.
- Send an email from an unknown E-Mail-Account to the E-Mail Channel.
- Check the user list for the for newly created customer
- Check for the new ticket.