[RESOLVED] Overviews dont update

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 2.9
  • Used Zammad installation source: apt install
  • Operating system: ubuntu 18.04
  • Browser + version: chrome Version 74.0.3729.157 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Expected behavior:

In overviews to see new tickets drop in automatically

Actual behavior:

Need to use refresh on browser before can see new tickets,
Notifications work i can see there is a new ticket, but need to refresh manually to see inside the overviews

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

not sure it started happening after maybe upgrade or server patching,

have checked server logs can see web sockets is sending packets to browsers but dosnt seem to work,

but when inside a ticket and a customer makes a reply the message shows up in the ticket with out refreshing, so seems to only be in the overviews

i have backed up Zammad using the backup script, rebuilt the ubuntu server from scratch to latest patches reinstalled Zammad elastic search 5…x and jre 8, and then restored backup using zammad restore but issue still remains

1 Like

Excited to see version 3.0 but still has not resolved my problem above,i would really like some help on this, can i reinstall the Zammad config with out causing any issues ?

Hello,

This sounds like the job scheduler crashed.
We had a similar issue and noticed that CPU usage was significantly lower when that happened:

Unfortunately I don’t know exactly how you would restart the scheduler for your setup but maybe the link within the linked post could be helpful.

Thanks, good place to start, just need to work out how to check the schedules for the overviews are running, will read into that post,

Cheers

Thank you SEGGER-NV, you where bang on, Seems the Sessions.jobs is not starting correctly,

so for me at this stage our solution is to disable the job schedule and restart it as a demon, whoudl be nice to see why it dont like running with the zammad-worker ?

Did that, but still having the same problem (v3). :frowning:

HI Oliver,

i have an update on this, actually the Zammad workers was crashing for what ever reason due to the overview for all our closed tickets we have ruffly about 100k of closed here, after disabling this overview Zammad so far has been working much better, workers and schedules have had no issues,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.