Overview for last response by customers

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 2.9.x
  • Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …): Ubuntu APT Package
  • Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04
  • Browser + version: Google Chrome Version 72.0.3626.109

Expected behavior:

• Hey guys,
    I want to create an Overview that lists every ticket, where the last response was from a customer, and not from an agent role. I’ve tried it with the condition article -> created by -> customer, but that just lists any ticket, where a customer has created an article, which is almost every ticket. If anyone did something like this already and could help me out, I’d be very thankful!

Actual behavior:

• Can’t create such an overview

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

Sorry but that’s not possible.

Maybe your workflow is not optimal, you could work with e.g. states like (pending states for when you’re waiting for feedback) which will hide all waiting feedback tickets.

I’ve thought as much. But: We found a workaround, if anyone ever wants such a functiona
We created a trigger that adds a tag whenever a customer creates an article in the ticket,
and then another trigger that removes that same tag whenever an agent answers. We then built an overview listing only the tickets with that tag. We’re testing it currently, but it looks fine. So this is pretty much resolved.
As always, thanks!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.