Outgoing emails issue

Hi,

I have deployed Zammad for Help desk services with host name (http://zoho-desk.blueeast.com/).

I was trying to configure Email accounts for inbound and outbound and was successfully configured the imap, and smtp settings.

Inbound is working fine i,e i can see the tickets generated by the customers At zammad dashboard.

The issue I Am facing is that Outbound is not working. On replying a ticket from zammad, customers are unable to receive reply against their tickets.

I have tested it with my testing email accounts and I am unable to receive replies against my tickets created at ZAMMAD.

My SMTP server is configured properly as I am using the same server for ZOHO Desk application for sending and receiving emails.

I have also tested the SMTP settings of gmail to test the things but issue is same, inbound is working but outbound is not.

*** This is Zammad version 4.1.x**
*** Used Zammad installation type: ( package)**
*** Operating system: Linux (ubuntu :20.04)**
*** Browser + version: Google chrome +** Version 90.0.4430.212 (Official Build) (64-bit)

### Expected behavior:

• I must be able to reply a ticket from ZAMMAD and customer must get reply email at email address.

### Actual behavior:

• Customers are unable to receive replies against their tickets.

### Steps to reproduce the behavior:

• Send test email as customer.

• Email received at ZAMMAD dashboard as ticket.

• Reply the Ticket.(No error message shown but customers are unable to receive replies.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

You do have the “reply button” on the tickets and the outbound channel is NOT yellow or red?
If it’s green the message was successfully sent via the channel in question.

You may want to check your log file (/var/log/zammad/production.log) or monitoring endpoint for further input:
https://admin-docs.zammad.org/en/latest/system/monitoring.html

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.