Notification of ticket input to dedicated (super)agents

• Used Zammad version: 2.9.x
  • Used Zammad installation source: Linux package installer
  • Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
  • Browser + version: Firefox + Edge

Expected behavior:

We’d like to use zammad to handle customer support requests. As we have a "info@xyz.de", mails with all kind of topics are received.
We implemented a group called inbox where all mails are pushed into. Only superagents and admins have access.
Additionally to push notification, a mail should be send to all superagents so they can assign the ticket to the related department.

Actual behavior:

At the moment, push notification is working. I can send notification mails as well to all agents via the trigger function. However, I can’t choose spefic agents / superagents for mail notification.

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

Try to send a mail about an incomming ticket only to dedicated agents.

I hope this issue is just a small one. We really like zammad and would like to start it in production.

Best Regards,
Thomas

Have you looked at the notification page on each user’s profile? Just have each superagent configure his notification settings like this:

• “New ticket” in “Not assigned”: yes
  • “New ticket” in “Also notify via email”: yes
  • “Limit groups”: only check the inbox group

If I understand your requirements correctly, this should already do the trick?

Hi,
i configured that already before.
However, the auto reply to the sender (external Mail) is send.
The internal notification (via mail) is not send.

Is there a chance to verify log data?

BR

What’s configured within E-Mail-Channel as notification channel?

maybe sendmail / local MTA? /var/log/zammad/production.log might be a good hint, if on local MTA, your message-log might help you as well.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.