- Used Zammad version: 3.1
- Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …) package
- Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04.3
- Browser + version: chrome 78
I installed Zammad 3.1
I configured Zammad on an Ubuntu 18.04 server.
I have installed Ruby on Rails, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL and other dependencies on the server.
I do not have SSL certificate installed in nginx
Tickets are not created in Zammad when forms are used
Should I make any special settings for Zammad to start creating tickets for forms?
- It is expected to receive a ticket in zammad and see it in the list
- The ticket is never created and there is no error notice
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Following the instructions to embed the script on the page, the submit button appears The form is completed and sent.