- Used Zammad version: 5.0.2
- Used Zammad installation type: package
- Operating system: Debian 10
- Browser + version: Chrome/Edge 96
We have some users, which came over a contact form. Those users have only the email field filled in their properties.
- Searching for this users by typing in a part of their email address in the search field should return the corresponding user
- The user is only returned, if you type the email from the beginning, for instance a user have firstname.lastname@example.org, so you have to type “my_test”. Looking for “test_email” does not return any result.
- Create a user only with filled email field (via API or email channel) and search for the email in the described manner.