- Used Zammad version: 2.9.x
- Used Zammad installation source: docker-compose
- Operating system: Debian 9
- Browser + version: definitely current Firefox, possibly also current Chrome
- Hitting Return/Enter while replying to a ticket should insert a new line.
- The Return/Enter key sometimes stops working. Everything else works fine, but it’s impossible to input a new line.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
I’ve had several complaints about this from colleagues, and I’ve also seen the problem in action today. In the past we suspected that the issue is caused by replying to giant tickets (were the customer e.g. has copy-pasted a log file into his message, and the agent attempts to reply to this message) because Zammad’s character limit can be very confusing in that situation. But today I’ve definitely seen it while the colleague attempted to reply to a very normal message (26 lines, ~600 characters), and she could type everything but new lines. I’ve taken screenshots from the browser console, but I have no idea if the errors in the console are even related to the problem. So far I’ve been unsuccessful in my attempts to reproduce the issue.
Has anyone else seen this?