- Used Zammad version: newest
- Used Zammad installation source: Docker
- Operating system: CentOS 7
- Browser + version: Safari (newest)
I have been using Zammad via docker-compose for a few months—now I need to move to a new server.
Since you don’t support docker-compose in a production environment (why?) I’d have gone with a clean install on the new machine.
So my questions are:
- Why don’t you support docker-compose installations?
- Which OS would be the recommended one? (I’d go with CentOS 7—but are there any advantages reg. Zammad using a different OS?)
- Is there anything else I need to consider?