Migrate docker install to debian packages - permission denied for relation store_objects

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 3.0
  • Used Zammad installation source: docker
  • Operating system: Ubuntu 16
  • Browser + version: any

I’m currently using docker-container based install and I’d like to migrate to a package based one. I’ve installed following guide and now I’m trying to restore on the new server. From what I understand from some trials I just have to restore database, as the files backup contains Zammad itself (and not the attachments, as I imagined).

Anyway even after restoring the database I’m unable to run Zammad on the new host. The best I could get is the following error after restoring:

/opt/zammad/vendor/bundle/ruby/2.5.0/gems/activerecord-5.2.3/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/postgresql_adapter.rb:622:in `exec_prepared': PG::InsufficientPrivilege: ERROR:  permission denied for relation store_objects (ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid)
: SELECT  "store_objects".* FROM "store_objects" WHERE "store_objects"."name" = $1 LIMIT $2

I’ve tried as suggested to dpkg remove and apt install zammad after that, but still got this result.

The backed up version is 3.0, newly installed 3.1.

Is this the correct procedure? What else can I try, install 3.0 on the new host? Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.