Mail to Ticket owner

Dear Sir

I would like to send a Mail back to the Ticket owner Like “TICKET CLOSED” or “DONE”.

Can you please Help me ?

Actually when Ticket open is we get a Mail “NEW TICKET OPENED” but when I done ticket problem and close the Ticket unfortunattly Ticket owner not know what happen with Ticket.

Thank you in advance

Ismail

Can you please specify who you mean by “Ticket Owner” ?

Ticket customer or the person that’s set as “Owner” ?
From reading your text it feels like you’re mixing those termonologies.

Thank you so much for your promt Answer MrGeneration,
our company user open one ticket(ticketowner i meant) and i get this ticket with Mail notification PERFEKT! ,i work ticket and i close it, after Ticket closed from me I excpect automatically Mail notification to the TICKETOWNER(company User who opened this ticket) as Ticket closed .At the moment company user gets no Mail notification and cant know His/Her Problem done is? . if you user login web ticket interface then can see ticket closed . But my Target is without login web ticket interface
from user notification with Mail.
Thank you so much
Ismail

You can set this up under Triggers. Create a new trigger like the following to notify a user on ticket close:

(this is just an example I quickly typed up to demonstrate the use of system variables in the notification e-mail)

1 Like

Dear Awedor , thank you so much for your Help. I will try it.

Ismail

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.