- Used Zammad version: 5.2
- Used Zammad installation type: Docker Compose
- Operating system: Ubuntu 20.04
- Browser + version: Edge 103.0.1264.62
Client sends a mail and it shows up as a new ticket
Mail Never gets picked up
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Setup Inbound mail and outbound mail, and notifications, all save and test as OK and are green/enabled.
- Send an email from my gmail to to the tickets@ email address i setup.
- Confirm in the imap that i’m seeing the mail appear in the /Tickets folder that my mailserver has a rule to move the mail to, Zammad is setup with Tickets as the folder to monitor.
But i never seem to get a new ticket created since installing i have to manually create from web.