- Used Zammad version: 6.0.0
- Used Zammad installation type: (source, package, docker-compose, …) from package
- Operating system: Ubuntu Server 22.04
- Browser + version: last of Chromium
Is anyone can help me to solve this problem?
- After synchronization with LDAP organization must automatically was assigned to all of them by domain
- If user has name like ‘email@example.com’ - it’s works perfectly! But if user has name with dots like ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ - nothing is works.
Please, help. I tried to play with attributes, but it not help me.
With the best regards, Evilmaker.