- Used Zammad version: 2.8.x
- Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …) via apt
- Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS
- Browser + version: Chrome 71.0.3578.98
- Zammad should sync all Agent Users from agent LDAP Group to Zammad Group “Agent”
Zammad tells me that it synced the Agents:
LDAP Groups to Zammad Role:
Agent: 2 created, 0 updated, 0 changed, 0 errors, 0 deactivated
but when i check under Settings -> User -> Filter for Agent i only see my initial User but none of the Users from LDAP
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Go to Settings -> Integrations -> LDAP and start sync
I found that my agents are in two groups: they are in the Agent group and in the customer group, wich may lead to the problem that they are not added at all.
That makes sense, an agent can’t be a customer at the same time - thus the agent can’t be created.
I guess it’s not straight forward to simply not add the user. Maybe it should update “errors” as this is a configuration mistake (in my opinion)
No it does not! I can be an Agent for the IT, but a customer for the building services.
Yes you can, but Zammad currently does not support this.
I was sure that we documentated that beside inside the community and github, sorry we did not, my bad.
I’ll add this information later on.
This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.