- Used Zammad version: 3.4.x
- Used Zammad installation source: (/etc/yum.repos.d/zammad.repo https://dl.packager.io/srv/zammad/zammad/stable/installer/el/7.repo)
- Operating system: CentOS Linux release 7.8.2003 (Core)
- If AD is unavailable, we want user sync not to run until it is available again
- IF AD is unavailable all users are sets to inactive
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Note sure if this is the actual problem, been trying to debug without finding anything.
Steps tried to debug:
Create file in /opt/zammad/debug_issue.rb
@logger ||= Logger.new(log_to).tap do |logger|
logger.level = :debug
def self.log_to # STDOUT 'debug_issue.log' end
zammad run rails r debug_issue.rb
When I did this about clock 10AM I only got debug log between 5:30AM and 6:30AM witch it seems to be no problems in this time period. So not sure what to look for in this log file if anyone have any suggestions?