- Used Zammad version: 5.3.0-1670492123.7c45d087.buster
- Used Zammad installation type: (source, package, docker-compose, …) package
- Operating system: Debian 10.10
- Browser + version:
Chrome, Edge, Firefox, private windows, to no avail
- Agent replies to ticket, he should be able to insert the KB answer URL instead of the whole article content, sometimes it’s a lot to customer:(
- If I use ?? to insert a KB answer, it will insert the whole context. The workaround I used is actually to create duplicate KBs for one answer, the first one is the actual content, the second one will be named with URL: xxx then in the content I used in LINK ANSWER option to add only the real answer’s URL,. this way when I replied to tickets, I can ?? then find out the answer with wording URL to insert into the reply message, users will see the email then click the URL to check the full context.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
Is there any other better way to accomplish this? If not, we can live with creating duplicate answers in KB but can we hide those whole-content answers when we insert ?? in reply message. They are causing a lot of inconvenience and sometimes it’s very hard to locate the real URL answer I need when using ??