- Used Zammad version: 3.0.0-1559819417. 9898a875 .stretch
- Used Zammad installation source: packager.io
- Operating system: deb9
- Browser + version: chrome/firefox/edge newest
- If you try to enter the “edit mode” in an published kb answer by clicking on “EDIT ANSWER” on the top right (you need to be logged in and have edit rights to see this button) you’re redirect to the edit view of that answer and are able to edit the answer right away.
- You’re redirected to eternal nothingness. You’re seeing some empty zammad ui.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Create an kb answer and publish it
- Surf https://my-zammad-instance/help/ and navigate to your published answer (make sure you’re logged in with an kb edit user)
- click “EDIT ANSWER” in the top right corner
The link when you’re clicking on the button looks like this:
When you’re doing it “manually” from the zammad “backend” the link looks like this:
Am i just doing something wrong? Can someone reproduce this?