If you are a Zammad Support or hosted customer and experience a technical issue, please refer to: firstname.lastname@example.org using your zammad-hostname / or company contract.
- Used Zammad version: 2.7.X (according to interface, latest from Ubuntu repo)
- Used Zammad installation source: Package
- Operating system: Ubuntu 16.04.5 LTS
- Browser + version: Chrome 72
- Successful login
- See Zammad dashboard
- Error while trying to authenticate.
- Screenshot: https://file.properties/host/tPTYTLHT.png
Steps to reproduce the behaviour:
- Login with OAuth2 with correct details
- Receive error:
422: The change you wanted was rejected. Message from oauth2: invalid_credentials
Production Log: https://file.properties/paste/aqecuhomek
I’m trying to configure Zammad with my billing system for SSO via OAuth.
Here’s more information about how the billing system’s OAuth. https://developers.whmcs.com/oauth/introduction/
I’d like to apologise if I didn’t add enough information, just let me know what else is needed.