- Used Zammad version: 5.2.x
- Used Zammad installation type: source
- Operating system: REHL
- Browser + version: Latest Chrome and Edge tested
- When using below API endpoint, I expected “answer_ids” to return all of the ids for all of the answers:
- The above API endpoint seems to return all of the answer ids except the last 3 KB answers I have created.
When I check postgresql, I can see I have 205 KB answers, but the API returns 202 ids.
All of the above are fine, but I have 228,229 and 230 which is not being returned and I have checked that they definitely exist…
When I search the KB I can find these KB answers no problem…
I have a feeling that this has something to do with the permissions but I can’t get my head around why it is the only last 3 that is not being returned.
Not sure what I am missing and because there is a very limited information about KB endpoint I am a little stuck. I would appreciate any help…
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Not sure if this can be reproduced or is it just a problem with my environment.