- Used Zammad version: 3.3
- Used Zammad installation source: source
- Operating system: CentOS 7.x
- Browser + version: All
- Zammad Install to serve multiple subdomains, on the same machine with apache or nginx
- Installed v. 3.3 via source
- installed into directory /opt/subdomain.ext for example
- install configuration scheam
- separate folders installation zammad, possibly via simlynk)
- configuration of specific subdomains via virtualhost apache
- configuration of separate db for subdomaintest solution
- Is it possible to have multiple domain install?
- what is the suggested approach for having multiple subdomains, with zammad, on the same machine?