In a ticket or during its creation, it should be displayed the name of which workflow is currently being used

Title: <In a ticket or during its creation, it should be displayed the name of which workflow is currently being used>

1. What is your original issue/pain point you want to solve?

I would like to see as an admin the name of which core workflow is currently being applied to each ticket mask.

1. Which are one or two concrete situations where this problem hurts the most?

When I create a few workflows, I often find myself searching for why a workflow isn’t working as configured or something similar. I usually have to search through multiple workflows to see if another one is interfering and disrupting the functionality of the workflow I’m currently working on.

1. Why is it not solvable with the Zammad standard?

It is not possible.

1. What is your expectation/what do you want to achieve?

I would like to see the name of which core workflow is currently being applied.In the ticket creation mask, there could be an additional point under the small square for templates where the currently applied core workflows are displayed. The same could be done in the ticket editing mask, or it could be shown in the history.