- Used Zammad version: 5.3
- Used Zammad installation type: (source, package, docker-compose, …)
- Operating system:
- Browser + version: Microsoft Edge latest
- If I choose a template for my Ticket → I have only the needed radio buttons and text fields and more.
- If I choose a template → nothing is changing. I have alle textfields, buttons in my Ticket.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- creat new Ticket → select a template
I hope the discription is good enougth.
Sorry I can’t follow.
Ticket templates do not change the availability of ticket form attribtues. That’s what core workflows does.
I created two templates for my ticketsystem but i can not select one of these. If I select one of them nothing is chaning.
Would you mind sharing a screencast? It’s hard to follow what exactly is being done and what’s configured. Possibly you’re trying to add something that’s not allowed in that exact scope due to whatever reason.
This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.