- Used Zammad version: 3.1.0
- Used Zammad installation source:
- Operating system: CentOS Linux release 7.7.1908 (Core)
- Browser + version: 70.0 (64-Bit), Fedora Linux 30
- A configuration option to define where Zammad binds
zammad-websocketto use a Unix socket (and then use
unix:/run/...in NGINX to forward).
- Saving latency and TCP overhead.
- Even having one of these two servers on a Unix socket would be a win.
- Did not find any configuration option yet to influence Zammads behavior
- and don’t want to mess with the RPM package – but: any hints how to patch manually / where to influence?
Steps to reproduce the behavior: