- Used Zammad version: 5.3.0-1670492123.7c45d087.buster
- Used Zammad installation type: (source, package, docker-compose, …) package
- Operating system: Debian 10.10
- Browser + version:
Chrome, Edge, Firefox, private windows, to no avail
- We have some internal links that require user login before accessing. Public users should see something like login required
- Page not found, The page you were looking for does not exist. [Click here] to go to the homepage.
Set the article as Internal and only login customer can access, when we use inprivate window to access the link, it shows Page not found. Is there a conf file we can edit from the backend to change the default text?