- Used Zammad version: 4.0.x
- Used Zammad installation type: (package)
- Operating system: Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS
- Browser + version: Firefox 88.0.1 (64-Bit)
- I use LDAP
- Database Postgre
- I have delete an User in order to recreate it manuell. I expected that this is possible.
- I get the error “Email address is already used for other user.”
How can i create or reactivate this user with this email adress?
Best thanks for your help.
Ummm… search for the user in question and change
active from false to true if applicable?
If not look up the user and use that one?
Or just use data privacy to remove the user.
Not really sure what the real issue is through.
Thanks for your answer,
i have try to remove the user with using the data privacy. It was not possible to remove the user. The email was blocked and the system know the email further. I have installed the system new. There was only a few tickets.
Sorry but I can’t work with that.
What is the “not possible” error message fitting that issue?
The mail address is not blocked but used already which is why Zammad tells you.
I don’t really understand why you want to remove the user if you want to add it back.
What is your actual real problem here?
What are you trying to do that seems not to work that makes you having above plan?
This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.