*help* Just e-Mail Notifications needed

I configured Zammad and everything works well. The only thing which makes problems for me, is that I have to create a User Account for Emails. I only want 2 recive email NOTIFICATIONS(which works well, without an account) but if customers creates ticket, they get this error:
grafik
BUT the ticket is created and a Notification is sent at the sime time…
So that part is ok, but the error is weird. I want to disable the errorcode… or better disable the allocation of tickets for groups. We only need one Group, so its clear who has to work on the Tickets… Does anybody has Ideas? Thats the only thing needed to fixed before the system can get live…

regrads Enrike :slight_smile:

Why not creating an Account for SMTP and disabling all outgoing Mails Like answers to new Tickets etc?

1 Like

Hey @bur
thanks for your answer. I don´t want to set up an Account. I´m looking for an alternative way, to make it run.

regrads

I’m very sure that you’re holding back information that are essential to help you with this issue/feature.

Please update your first article to hold the following information:

### Infos:
<!-- **Important:**
**If you are a Zammad Support or hosted customer and experience a technical issue, please refer to: support@zammad.com using your zammad-hostname / or company contract.** -->

* Used Zammad version: 
* Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, ...)
* Operating system: 
* Browser + version: 

### Expected behavior:

### Actual behavior:

### Steps to reproduce the behavior:

This will help everyone to understand your scope better.
Also, please provide the affected groups configuration and your email channel configuration as well.

If you did anything on command line that changes behaviour let us know as well.
Of course, if you changed code let us know as well.

Ok I´ll try again. Sorry!

* Used Zammad version: If i go to "Settings/version" it says 3.3.x (what i dont understand)
![grafik|203x57](upload://oT2WzFTpOgUaCMVuDGF34teTZKt.png) 
* Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, ...)
* Operating system: Zammad is Running on Rancher and i tried at CENTos 7
* Browser + version: Firefox 72.0.2 64BIT

Expected behavior:

Creating Tickets without configuring an e-Mail account for Groups. Just by setting up Notifications, which is enough.

### Actual behavior:

Customer gets error, but Ticket is still created && Notification mail about new Ticket is sent out.

### PROBLEM:
How can I disable the Error Message? Can´t  I use it without an e-Mail account?

Trigger based notifications do requrie you to configure a email account and set an outgoing mail address on the group affected. This is mandatory as pointed out in our documentation:
https://admin-docs.zammad.org/en/latest/manage/trigger.html

Sorry.

Thank you. Than I need an other tool… I hope that this feature will be added in future.

Thanks a lot for help!

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.