Help | Create Trigger

Infos:

Important:
If you are a Zammad Support or hosted customer and experience a technical issue, please refer to: support@zammad.com using your zammad-hostname / or company contract.

• Used Zammad version: Zammad 2.9.x
  • Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …) Source
  • Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise x64
  • Browser + version: Google Chrome, Versão 72.0.3626.119 (Versão oficial) 64 bits

Expected behavior:

I need to create a signature with a quote

Actual behavior:

I can not find string to add

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

I used the # {article.body_as_html} command. to add what the customer reported but wanted to post a “quote” on what he said, what do I do?

Hey @caiiobjj,

couldn’t you do “#{article.body_as_html}”? (i did not test this)

We just formatted it cursive (#{article.body_as_html}) which is enough for us to have a contrast between our and the customer’s text.

cheers

Ehehehehe I got a really good life hack for you guys :smiley:

• Open any ticket, mark one line of the ticket content and press reply
  • go to the editor and copy the quoted content
  • go to your trigger and paste that there
  • now remove the quoted text (without removing the quote bar)
  • insert #{article.body_as_html} in your quote bar
  • tada

1 Like

I do not know where I’m going wrong.
View…

Trigger created.
Olá #{ticket.customer.firstname},

A solicitação para o #{config.ticket_hook} #{ticket.number} foi recebida e está sendo revisada pela equipe do CRD.

Para mais informações, acesse o sistema de chamado: #{config.http_type}://#{config.fqdn}/#ticket/zoom/#{ticket.id}

Informações sobre o seu chamado:

#{article.body}

Sorry for the broken English, I have no fluency in the language, I’m Brazilian …

I’m just wanting to put this field in blue … quote

You have to use what Zammad gives you for copy paste, any other coloring and styling will be lost because of the sanitizer within Zammad.

My screen shows a grey line. If that’s not good enough, I’m sorry, but then: No, it is not possible.

How did you get the gray screen? no matter what color I just need you to put a quote…

tks!!

I’ve made this quick and dirty screencast, I think that shows it the best.
Sorry I’m lazy right now, it also features me getting tricked by Zammad and struggling for a moment :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 416 days. New replies are no longer allowed.