- Used Zammad version: 3.2.0 + (commit:566eab44f7a802cafbcd5)
- Used Zammad installation source: source
- Operating system: ubuntu-18.04
- Browser + version: Firefox Browser 71.0 (64-Bit)
- Mail-Browser: Roundcube Webmail 1.4.1
- zammad adds a signature to each email with one (!) link referring to this ticket in every mail generated from this ticket
there are two links added to generated mail-signature!
the two links are only displayed if mail is viewed as non-html-style
if the mail is viewed as HTML, only 1 link shows up in the mail signature
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Add signature for a group:
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
- Send an email as member of this group
- Display the mail (roundcube properties: display mail as HTML is not selected!)
I think the issue appears because you’re not having any “link text” for it.
(That’s perfectly fine because you can’t set it).
If you have the link at the bottom, Zammad will provide the same URL twice.
I think that this is not directly a bug, because normally we’d expect that the last line is not the URL (at least not in our Triggers and signatures )
Also please note that the signature URL you provide above leads to invalid URLs if you’re the one creating a new mail on a ticket (because the ID is not yet ready at that moment).
Maybe @thorsteneckel can give is thoughts too.
@MrGeneration: Thank you very much for your explanation!
Our problem can easily be solved with a workaround, so that the link is not at the very end of our signature.
Since we don’t regularly generate tickets with new mails ourselves, an invalid URL isn`t a relevant problem either.
So for us, our problem has been solved. Thanx again! :-
This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.