- Used Zammad version: 3.4
- Used Zammad installation source: package
- Operating system: Debian 10.5
- Browser + version: Microsoft Edge Version 87.0.664.47 (Official build) (64-bit)
- Each component has its own VM (DB, Application, Elastic)
- Ticket status is changed from closed to open and it is visible for agents
- When a customer replies to a closed ticket and the ticket belongs to a group with “follow ups possible”, the ticket remains “closed” (in the UI, ticket details view) but in the history of the ticket is information that the ticket was opened. Additionally, the ticket is visible in the overviews for open tickets (which is good) but the status displayed in the overview is “closed”.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Create a group with an option “follow-up possible = yes”
- Open a ticket as a customer.
- Close the ticket as an agent.
- Reply to the ticket as a customer.
- The ticket should be in the state “open” but is in the “closed” state.
That behavior was reproduced on two separate instances of Zammad.