- Used Zammad version: 3.3.x
- Used Zammad installation source: Ubuntu via DEB
- Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS
- Browser + version: Chrome 83.0.4103.97
- No errors in current status
- All notifications checked (per user) receives notifications
- All triggers hit (emails to / from for updates)
- Errors in current status
- User checked notifications receive emails
- All triggers hit and send email
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Unsure - update via apt-get install zammad (from 3.2.x)
I have run the upgrade to zammad from version 3.2.x to 3.3.x.
After upgrading, I have noticed user checked notifications were not working for agents.
Triggers were were also not being hit that specify sending emails to agents / customer when the ticket is updated.
Checking Monitoring, the current status shows :
Failed to run background job #1 'Transaction::BackgroundJob' xx time(s) with xx attempt(s).
The production log gives me:
E, [2020-06-11T11:23:34.728985 #606-47357316142120] ERROR -- : 2020-06-11T11:23:34+0900: [Worker(host:Zammad-01 pid:606)] Job Transaction::BackgroundJob (id=524854) FAILED (7 prior attempts) with SyntaxError: (erb):39: syntax error, unexpected end-of-input, expecting keyword_end
Content for scheduler_err.log, scheduler_out.log are both empty.
Services for zammad, elasticsearch and postgresql all show they are running and active.
Not sure where to look next. Hoping to resolve this rather than rebuilding if possible. Your time, help and support are greatly appreciated.
Please let me know should additional details or information be required.
Thank you and kind regards,